I am lucky my kids were really good with Ron and he's not even their real father but he's been a REAL Dad to them since their father left. They handled everything really well, my youngest she was 22 when he had his first surgery and she was a real trooper her and her girlfriend showed up after a softball game and when she saw Ron she didn't hold back nuthin! She commented on his lips and how big they were and made a silly remark that I am not even gonna put here but it made him laugh cuz that's just how we are say it like it is but realize we mean no harm in being so outright honest I guess you can say. But that is our family and how we handle and go thru life. My son though he never came to the hospital but he lived at home and he was there all the time for Ron when he wasn't working and my oldest she was there too and she even still stops by in the mornings after she drops her son off to the babysitter and before she goes to work stops and visits with him in the morning for half an hour. Some kids just handle life and situations differently. It will be fine.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed