I'm actually pretty proud of myself, I've been listening and taking advice lately...which may be a testament to how sick I was. I found out that I actually had developed pneumonia and due to my issues with antibiotics I've had no choice but to rest and follow not only Dr's orders...but my wife's too...and my Mom's.

I'm really just frustrated and having to be in bed just brings me back to when I was in incapacitated for 2 years, basically worthless. Not good for me. That and losing all of that weight...I'd worked so hard to put it on and was looking great. I was so proud of the muscle that was starting to fill out my frame again. Now I look emaciated, I'm surprised a charitible group hasn't started knocking on my door wanting to feed me. The thought of all the protien shakes and lifting I'll have to endure to get back the now 20lbs I've lossed makes me feel more mentally and physically exhausted then I already am.

I know I'll get my motivation back when I feel better, but like most men I'm a big baby when I don't feel well.

Sorry for the vent, thanks for the support.

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.