I never get sick, ever. Before cancer I had 5 sick days in my working career...and I'd taken 3 of them to go to Vegas.

Well I went down on the 1st from exhaustion, I was tired. I'd been pushing very hard the last few months and my goal was to make it to April 1st. That day came and I just didn't get out of bed. When I woke on the 2nd I was still too tired to do anything so I just laid there. Then my family started getting sick, my wife who never gets sick either woke up on the 2nd and was very sick but the kids seemed fine. On the 3rd I woke up after being in bed the two previous days and I couldn't move I felt so bad. It's been that way since. On the 7th I felt somewhat better, the last person in the house not feeling good but I felt good enough to get up and move around so I went to work...oy.

Yesterday was the same way, I felt great finally and went to work and after a few hours spiked a fever that I haven't had in over a day. Got home and back in bed with chills and felt as bad as I did. I just can't believe it's coming up on two weeks already. Today I've done nothing but rest, drink fluids and bundle up but I still feel it holding on. It's pissin me off really but whatever. I'm finally eating again (can't believe I'm skinny again!) and getting lots of fluids so I don't think it'll be long now.

Thanks for all of the well wishes

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.