It's been a long time since I've posted, I follow all of the stories on this board closely and don't weigh in often but appreciate the input that all the regular contributors post. My case seems minor league compared to what many of you have endured, but emotionally we've all been changed forever. Two weeks ago I had my dental implants placed, Just over 2 years following my original cancer surgery. I ate thanksgiving dinner with a (nearly) full complement of teeth, I ended up -1 tooth after all was said and done. I was sorry to see Larry Sharp's recent news of round 2, I think Larry and I discovered Brian's labor of love about the same time and we're both listed on the dental lifesavers portion of the website. Hopefully it's a 2 round fight with Larry emerging as the champion. Best of Luck to all are actively fighting, for now I'm out of the battle, changed forever. This home that Brian has built has been nothing short of a miracle, the support that you all provide to one another is beautiful to watch. I, for one have an IOU out to Brian to support this site with my story and my resources ($$$). I hope we all can help out as much as possible. Again, thanks to all of you for sharing your stories as they unfold and a special thanks to Mr. Hill for his Labor of Love.

Stage I diagnosed 9/18/2000

Dave