Emily,

I sat here and read you every day with tears streaming down my cheeks. You're a wonderful daughter you did everything in your power to help your Mom. She appreciated everything you did for her. Take care of yourself and your baby your Mom will be with you in spirit.

My husband passed away 11 years ago he had throat cancer. Ironic this has happened to me too, but tongue cancer. Your Mom will make her presence in a strange way. The first year I felt him many times and had one dream about him. The last few days of his life he was at Hospice House they had a butterfly garden outside his window. After everything was said and done I was driving down a major highway a butterfly was trying to get into my driver side window, I freaked out and pulled over the side of the road hysterical. I thought of the butterflies outside of his window I would comment to him about them. Every once in a while a butterfly flies around my living room window and I think of my Bob.

Your husband might be right your thinking too much about receiving a message from her. You will give it time. I truly believe they are with us in spirit.

Take care of yourself and your family. God Bless

Connie

SCC. of the left lateral tongue, anterior two thirds, T1 possibly a T2.
Left partial glossectomy, left selective neck dissection 4/21/09. Nodes clean, No Rad, No Chemo.

CT Scan 9/11 clean, CT Scan 9/12 clean

Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL. A+.

My hometown Lockport, NY.