Hi everyone - thanks for sharing that link christine.
her facebook page is here, also.
freidas facebook

she was such a special person..i cant believe all of the people that were at her funeral. they all couldnt fit in the room..some had to sit in another room and watch the service on tv and others had to watch it on tv in the big atrium. it was so humbling. i cant believe she was my mom. she didnt meet a person that didnt fall in love with her. she was sincerely and genuinely nice to everyone she met..never met a stranger, as they say.
some of her former students sang a beautiful song titled "hallelujah" but rewrote the words to say
"Mrs. Baker, yes we knew your name
Some bad news came yet you smiled the same
you laughed and danced and joked. That's how we knew ya'!
Now on today you've gone away
left us with memories and great things to say with that we lift our voice and cry Hallelujah!"

i still cant wrap my head around all of this..here today, gone tomorrow. my sweet mama. i cant imagine living my life and not sharing all of the details with her. im worried how this will all affect me in the coming days, now that the funeral is over and the people are gone.

i thank you all again for always being there and knowing what to say! i know youve all been there and fought your own battles. this was a wonderful resource for me for many months..i wish i had found you guys sooner!

my mom, age 59.

12/08 surgery & 33x rad
4/09 recurrence
5/09 surgery & 35x rad
12/09 recurrence
1/10 surgery. peg tube, trach, fibula free flap
6/10 recurrence. double chemo treatments.
8/10/10 finally at peace in heaven