Cookey I couldn't have said it any better. I wish I would have read this before I attempted to suck it up for my friends wedding and a few other occassions, I guess I just feel since I am so far out from treatment that I should be feeling a lot better by now. My mother-in-law even tried to to book at trip to Italy for us and she would pay for everything. I told her that I am not up to the travel then finally after a few months still bringing it up and had to look right at her and tell her in a very loud direct voice I DO NOT FEEL GOOD! They just don't get it, don't you think I would jump at the chance. She is in her 70's and likes to remind me that she is so glad she is so healthy. Well good for her but why tell me. It has now been about 6 months since she has mentioned Italy. I am so relieved. But ohhh I would love to go to Italy someday!

Tammy 43 yr non smoker- Dx-10/11/07 Stage 4 Tongue Cancer Surg.10/17/07, 1/4 Tongue and 14 Lymph nodes 5 positive, Peg tube/Chemo port,Chemo 3 wks/Radiation 6 wks begins 11/07 end 02/08.Teeth removed prior to radiation. PetScan 05/08 CLEAR 09/09. 2011 diag. w/osteoradionecrosis.100 HBO's