Hello Everyone, No I don't have the cold any more the antibiotic worked pretty well, also I started taking prednisone 6pills the first day 5 the second day. It is the second day and it seems to not hurt as much but still no voice. My ent scheduled me for an appointment the seventh of Feb. but I might not be able to go, its in North Carolina and I am in NY. Also I am currently unemployed and he wants $400 to scope my throat. I would do it myself if I could!
I just want to know out of the thousands of people who went through this kind of treatment had this problem and if so how long does it last. Everyone I know says to not talk because it sounds so bad and this just angers me. It infuriates me. It upsets me. It drives me crazy. do I gat my point across?!!! I can't look for a job with my voice the way it is. My contract with my old company is up for now but I don't know about the future. JAM, please help me out! I have got to know if I will talk like this the rest of my life. I thought it was only if they removed the whole thing that this would happen. Thanks, Tony

45yrs young SCC - TVC - 28 rad trx- future? finished on nov 28,2006