Hi Stoj, Well I was diagosed with squammish Cell Carsinomma of the True Vocal chord on the right side, thats why they found it so fast(stage I). I couldn't talk and I went to the ER 3 times and they never found it. Finally they gave me the name of an ENT doctor and he found it in 2 minutes with a scope.So , I had surgery and I missed 2 days of work for that. Then he sent me to an Oncologist and he put me on 28 treatments. You see I am a contractor for a big company. I work as a Electronic Technician in NC but I live in upstate NY. Also part of my emotional mess is that I make too much money (ha ha!)and have no medical insurance. Which means I have to pay for every penny of every bill, and there are about 8 different offices. So that is why I didn't miss work. It's just talking about it that makes me feel so much better. I pulled my car over after work the other day and just wept. Then I went home to the room that I rent and watched TV. Got up and did it again, over and over. Pretty depressing huh?

45yrs young SCC - TVC - 28 rad trx- future? finished on nov 28,2006