Bonjour la gagne!

Its been a while but I am resurfacing on the other side of my hubby's radiation treatments. Toute finis!

Brian where did your signature quote come from? Is it your own? Everytime I see it I respond very personally to it, I guess its the art teacher in me. With your permission I would love to add it to my email and twitter accounts. ' The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant'.

I ordered from BioXtra from a sympathetic fellow, I ordered a box of twelve oral gel and the price went from 10.99 to 5.00$/bottle and a box of twelve oral gel spay and the price went down to 3.00$/bottle. They threw in a free moistening mouth wash and gentel toothpast which by the way has fluoride!

The ingredients are listed (as well as their purpose) in the frequently asked section. They list four enzymes and three are the exact same as the old Biotene formula. (Glucose oxidase, lysozyme, lactoferrin) (also immunoglobulin-protein antibodies and colostrum-antibacteria)

I aslo ordered one of each product from perioscience but am worried about the fact that the ingredients are based around antioxidents. I do not know if my worry is founded, only that there was a resent PubMed study linking antioxidents supplements to blocking the immune system's response to cancer. I might just use that product myself. http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20140129/could-antioxidants-speed-up-cancer-progression

Let me know what you think, oh and I will post my husband's thoughts on BioXtra once we get them.

husband 61@diagnosis painter
6/9/13 Exophylic invasive SCC IV(ext.gingivobuccal) 3cm+ mandibular/lytic/erosion, jugular/node9mmshort-axis
17/9/13 Dx(moderately aggressive)
24/10/13 left madiblectomy, mod radical neck disct, leg flap, NGtube
2/01/14 (30 tx)rads 60gy
N2b (2nodes under jaw) (rem. in tiny nerves) (rem. 30 nodes)
Clear margin, close 2mm inner cheek
15/05/14 cellulitis
3/12/14 Chest CT Clear
27/02/15 cellulitis
8/6/15 cellulitis
10/6/15 Osteomyelitis