I am pretty new here, and have been using Biotene stuff for only a bit over a month. After reading all this here, I went to Amazon and among various reviews, found lists of ingredients, both new and old versions, for the toothpaste and PBF mouthwash (green bottle). Not sure if I am allowed to copy/paste that here, but didn't take me more than 10 minutes to find it there.
Armed with those lists, I went to my local pharmacy and found that the products on the shelves were mix of old and new formulas. Interestingly, all the new formulas had an added red line on the front saying "new and improved pH balance". Needless to say, I stocked up on the old versions.
Also, I tried to by their dry mouth spray, which I guessed would be old formula based on ingredients (did not have old/new formula to compare). I was unable too, as I was told at the checkout that the product was recalled.

36, female, left tonsil HPV+ SCC, T2N1
8/28/13 SCC in left tonsil
9/12/13 surgery:TORS and selective neck dissection (levels II-IV), 23 nodes removed
9/18/13 post surgery biopsy: 2mm clear margins, a 7mm lymph node positive in level IV, no ECL
10/28/13 rad begins, 30 treatments, tomotherapy
12/09/13 radiation ends!
2/10/14 papillary thyroid cancer
2/26/14 PET shows clear neck other than thyroid cancer, but with high uptake in an ovarian cyst
2/27/14 thyroidectomy
3/5/14 pelvic ultrasound