Well, I have just talked to someone that is going to bring to market a paste designed just for our problems. I'm really excited. This is someone that is familiar with the original Biotene formulas and while it will not be an exact copy of those due to patents, he gets exactly what this needs to have. We talked about some other moisturizers that may be included in the formula, aloe, coconut oils, as well as things that are also beneficial like CQ10 and more that would make it a very unique product. I will keep you all informed as I learn more.

GSK is saying that their PBF formulas have not changed. I am not taking them at their word, I am going to compare a new package with photos of the ingredients i have from an old box. But bottom line, until someone sends it out for analysis no one actually knows. This is the problem with the CVS enzyme formulas. They have had them for while, but the amount of enzymes in them is no where near what ws in Biotene. I know because Laclede tested them, and determined this when they were considering suing them for infringing the enzyme patent. (Which is due to run out soon).

I am using the mail order Squiggle product right now to evaluate anecdotally how it feels, and while I find it nothing special except being a fluoride and abrasive delivery vehicle, it has very mild flavor and is not unpleasant to use.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.