I really appreciate all your well wishes but unfortunately there is more bad news. I really feel terrible posting all this about Jim because I know there are recently diagnosed people just signing up and I dont want to scare them. Please know that my husbands cancer is very aggressive. I dont know why he couldnt beat this like so many others and I dont want anyone to think that this is what they have in store for them. By telling my story is to let people know what we are going through and hopefully people will realize how lucky they are to have that second chance and not waste it. On Tuesday the hospital called and told us to get to emergency and check in immediately. The cat scan he took on Monday to prepare for his new clinical trial next month showed a very dangerous fungal pneumonia growing in his right upper lobe of his lung. We were admitted and 5 different fungal meds are now being administered around the clock. They did a MRI on Tuesday as well and sadly found 6 large tumors in Jims brain and 10 small tumors surrounding the rest of the brain. There is also a fungal infection that spread to the brain as well. My husband is starting full brain radiation Monday morning. 5 days a week for 3 weeks. They cant treat the cancer in both lungs until radiation is over. The doctors do not think he will survive the brain radiation at this point. They told me yesterday that life expectancy is 2 weeks to 2 months. I know that isnt written in stone and miracles to happen but we need so many miracles at this point that is it beyond my reasoning to think that my Jim will beat this. I am devastated beyond belief and am barely holding it together right now. I wish is that he doesnt suffer and that when the pain becomes unbearable that the doctors are able to control it with whatever means necessary. I envy all of you so very much. We did nothing different or wrong to cause this. Sadly my husband fell into the small percentage of tonsil cancers patients that wont survive. I will update when I can. Im home trying to get some sleep before going to spend another day at the hospital. Please understand if I cant respond for a couple of days. Please pray for a miracle for my wonderful husband. Ive never met a bigger fighter or someone that loves life more then he does. Thank you all so much.

Age 44.Tonsil HPV stage 4. Radiation/Cistplatin/peg tube. Spread lungs,stage 4. Lung wedge removal 12/5/2011. Carboplation, erbitux, 5fu until 5/2012. Clinical trial Anixinib.Disease progession in lungs,brain,colon,stomach,intestines. Hospice started 12/20/2012, passed away 1/3/2013