jim and i had a rough couple of days and thought id update for those who are interested. jim original cancer was of the left tonsil which spread to lymph nodes on both sides of the neck and then into both lungs. last week we noticed a lump on the left side of his neck and within a few days 2 more lumps on the left side of his face. one by his ear and one between his nose and cheek. went to the oncologist today and had a biopsy. they seem to think that the cancer is literally "seeping" through the skin, as they call it, and seems to have spread to skin cancer now as well. we get the results on wednesday but they are pretty certain of what it is. dont know how much more my husband can take of this. ill update with the biopsy results when i can. thanks for all the prayers, we need them right now.

Age 44.Tonsil HPV stage 4. Radiation/Cistplatin/peg tube. Spread lungs,stage 4. Lung wedge removal 12/5/2011. Carboplation, erbitux, 5fu until 5/2012. Clinical trial Anixinib.Disease progession in lungs,brain,colon,stomach,intestines. Hospice started 12/20/2012, passed away 1/3/2013