thank you all. im sorry it took a day or two to respond. unfortunately we had another emergency and jim was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning. we just got home. he was having chest pains and start coughing up blood clots. of course they couldnt find the cause other then the obvious, cancer. he is getting very weak and has to learn to slow down and get more rest. his body is betraying him now and i dont know if this is the beginning to the end or if he will stop coughing up blood once he gets it all out. it was a very scary couple of days but since they really cant do much for him they just sent him home with pain medications. i really appreciate all the support and i will continue to give you updates on jim health.

Age 44.Tonsil HPV stage 4. Radiation/Cistplatin/peg tube. Spread lungs,stage 4. Lung wedge removal 12/5/2011. Carboplation, erbitux, 5fu until 5/2012. Clinical trial Anixinib.Disease progession in lungs,brain,colon,stomach,intestines. Hospice started 12/20/2012, passed away 1/3/2013