I saw the Dr this morning for Pittsburgh. There is an anneurysm in my stomache on the aorta again. Good old 1 in a million Jim. Dang it. It is 5.5 mm and that is the operate zone. He told me about all of the dangers, like loss of kidney functions, possibilty of dying on the table and other variables. He wants to meet with my immediate family to let them know how serious the surgery is . I have no idea if they remember how it was 9 yrs and a few months ago. I forgot myself until he started talking to me.. I have to find something to make me fight like the last 3 big surgeries I had. But I am here still so I sure will be using both barrels to fight. He will do the surgery after the holidays. If it was just a little bigger, it would be done next week on a squeeze ion surgery. Well, now you know what's going on like I do. I wish I had someone around here to sit and talk with me. Have a good day or evening all.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here