[quote=Brian Hill]I wear a full face helmet. A broken mandible after radiation isn't likely to heal well, and it could be lost entirely. The drawback is with acute xerostomia that drinking water is a must so I have a bladder in my jacket with a bite tube hanging out the front. It took a little looking to find a full face mask that I could flip up the visor in, and pass the tube through to get a sip of water. I ended up with one made in Germany. The other benefit is that it also has the ability to flip the entire face portion up. Also about 2 years of from the ND my range of motion improved through exercise etc., but never returned completely to normal. [/quote]
I wear a Nolan N-102 Flip front and wear a Camel-bak hydration system if I'm going any distance...glad to hear y'all are still up on two.

Stage 4b BOT and node on right of throat. did 38 trips of TOMO PEG tube,Cysplatin,Taxotere & 5fu 1st 4th and 7th week, changed to Erbitux for the last 4 weeks. 1st PETS since end of TX..CLEAR 6mos out and 2 nodes are hot. Bilateral neck dissection on 10/31/08. Clear Scan 3/31/09 & 8/02/2010