OK, all you out there who have been on this Board for what seems like forever........lets talk about the importance of humor in our fight with this crap, case in point, never fails,I send a pic of Frank post 6 surgeries, with bunny ears, and people think I`m some kind of pervert. We have pics for all the holidays, we never stopped laughing about silly things, like me learning to duck when he coughed, of course he did manage to hit the cats on occasion. After his first surgery he weighed 118 and I was 90 lbs..........we tried to carry the kerosene heater in, and both got to laughing because it was too heavy for us. We never stopped finding something everyday to laugh about, even if it was Frank taking his own picture, truly scary ones! I remember the day after one surgery, that I pulled the drain out of his neck, looked like a snake.........kept thinking about Gone With The Wind, I don`t know nothing about birthing no baby ! And then there was the time he got obsessed with blue pepsi thru his peg tube, and I`m trying to figure out why his wound packing was blue and smelled like berries, I`m sure his docs thought I was bonkers with that story. And then the time came when we would be out someplace and he would use his sign language, and I`d use use it back, our own secret language. I know lots of us have funny stories to tell, and don`t we deserve to laugh........Hugs to All......Dee