Dear Lori,

As you no I also am in Hospice and am receiving no further treatment. They are a great group of dedicated people. They helped with the pain control right away. Sounds like you got the same group of Hospice volunteers!!

As far as Don being grumpy I can understand his feelings. Leaving at 40 is alot different than leaving at 56. My kids are adults and doing fine. I have accepted my fate, have no anger and just want to enjoy the time I have left with my family and friends. I am not a bible thumper but who knows that where we go is not a better place than where we are?
I will miss my family and wife of 34 years the most. Secondly I will miss all of the members on this site.
I guess I have chosen to live the rest of my life in peace. I hope Don can come to that point. Your both special people to me. I am so glad we got to meet in Vegas.

Love Ya, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006