It's not even the technology, it's the subject. One would tell tales of survivors and their battles, cetainly worthy, and possibly of inspiration to newcomers down the path if the physical outcomes do not scare the reader to death right then and there. But what is the market for this book? Who is going to buy it? Then for the same money you could reeducate all these doctors and potentially (when combined with a public awareness push which we are continuning to do on TV and elsewhere, and would like to expand into print/magazines) you could reduce the death rates by bringing the doctors who are clearly not up to speed into the fold of those capable of recognizing a deadly situation early. The two are apples and oranges. I'm for saving the lives first. The book can wait.

As to putting my head in the oven....I'll have to find another means of ending the frustration. It's electric.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.