Hello Sweety, by seeing the 3 sad faces you placed in your post, I can feel how desperate and helpless you are now. Your message takes me back to where I was about 3 years ago. What others said here are right in that we can't expect care givers to understand exactly what we go through but it doesn't mean that we need to fight the battle all alone. You are definitely not alone, I am sure. We have so much to deal with when being targeted by this big enemy. Our main focus is to beat it down and so we need to do everything to win. The pain and suffering will get worse but then gradully gets better, as most of us here experienced. Be true to yourself and the ones you love. No hiding of feelings is necessary. Ventilation is a part of cure. Don't feel guilty when you need to cry or scream. Remember there are many in the world caring about you, wishing you a full recovery soon. People in this forum form a wonderful and supportive group and will always be by your side. So kick all worries away.

Karen.

Karen stage 4B (T3N3M0)tonsil cancer diagnosed in 9/2001.Concurrent chemo-radiation treatment ( XRT x 48 /Cisplatin x 4) ended in 12/01. Have been in remission ever since.