Ok, so, my boyfriend went in yesterday to the ENT, and everything is apparently fine. The big lump isn't a tumor (he didn't do a biopsy or anything, just said it wasn't). I'm not sure if we believe him or not. I don't think either of us will be satisfied until a biopsy is done. He just poked at it. And the lump under his tongue, the ENT said that was normal too, it's just a salivary gland, and he didn't even seem to care about the pain. He checked how his ears we working and they were fine, and the doctor poked the sides of his neck, and he asked where it hurt, and when he pressed under his chin, like where salivary glands are, it hurt. And the ENT basically sent him off, without even telling him why it was hurting. The biopsy we were hoping to be performed never happened. Should we try to find another ENT, or just leave it and forget about it basically? No doctor seems to care, and it doesn't provide much hope for us.. But then, there are people out there thast need a lot of hope. Thanks!