I really appreciate how accurately you are seeing my situation Christine. A really good counselor has said he is a narcissist so his behavior through all of this adds up in agreement with her assessment.

I did some reading last night on various studies and sites to get a broad overview and do see the connection to tobacco/alcohol/cancer is real the first time and in future occurrences. He doesn't listen to doctors either. One of them told him to stop acting like a 2 yr old and what was keeping him from doing things the right way. He wants to hurt that doctor. Reality bites.

Thank you, I am taking care of myself. My eyes have been opened widely by all the lies/denial and I truly believe that none of the slander about me is true. I walked thru the cancer journey with him though every fiber of my being did not want to do it. I feel I'm going to have to walk it again someday but this time, I'm stronger.

You and others have done a fine job carrying me thru something I knew nothing about and had no where to turn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Spouse of 58 yr old with BOT cancer
Stage 4a HPV16 positive
3 chemo treatments cisplantin
35 radiation treatments 7000 cGy
former smoker/chewed tobacco for 38 yrs.
1/2020 diagnosed with cancer near TMJ
4/2020 chemo 5 days every 2 weeks
6/2020 proton therapy
9/21/2020 cancer free