Hi Crystal.
I was just catching up on posts here, I have been off the site for a while.
Sorry to hear about all you have been through lately, you certainly haven't had a nice start to the Spring.
The pneumonia is so scary, I hope the worst of that is over.
Best wishes on your May surgery.
A coworker of my wife, who has had breast cancer, and years of treatment, gave me a little Angel pendant, with the phrase, "This too shall pass".
I didn't realize how profound that was at the time. It seems it's one thing after another, but then you get through that, and move forward. I keep that by my night table so I remember that for all my new issues that come up, and not all related to the cancer.
I had mentioned the cold weather passing a while back, but this winter didn't want to quit. But today should finally be the last fairly cold day in NY, and hopefully going to warm up by you also. I'm sure that would be good for recovering from your pneumonia and the surgery.
Have a great day.

Enlarged left cervical lymph node in neck on 1/9/18. Male, age 60. Had retired from working as a computer technician and a project manager for almost 38 years, on 7/1/17.
Node was removed 1/16/18 and found to have SCC P16.
Chest xray clean.
Since then, PET/CT, slight activity left parotid, possible malignancy left lingual tonsil. MRI clean.
3 endoscopies, nothing seen.
2/26/18 Larryngoscopy,primary not found.
TORS 3/23/18 lingual tonsil biopsy.,biopsy negative.
Chemo/rads started 4/18/18.