This is my Update-- my upcoming next cancer Tumor surgery is May 14th.
I just had surgery to remove visible tumor on April 11.
Pathology came back: Invasive SCC with deep Positive Margins.

Then I had CT scan, ordered STAT by my surgeon, and it shows enhancing in 2 places of my reconstructed tongue flap. One is the front, where this new tumor Grew Into my Flap. And The other place is under the left side tongue ( Its been sore a limping to be there but I cannot lift it up to see there-- why? Because my reconstructed tongue is Immobile. It became immobile before my reconstruction surgery, though. My massive primary tumor completely damaged the tongue.
My primary tumor was 6.3 Centimeters by 3.1 Centimeters by 2.2 Centimeters Thick! That was my primary, from April 2017.
Since then, this will be my 4th recurrence, or my 3rd local metastasis. Whichever way I look at it, it's bad.

But here is what is Visible Now-- just since my April 11th double surgery ( both my surgeons to 2_ different sites)-- since then this new Invasive tumor has visibly grown around the excision, in my tongue. I showed it to my surgeon yesterday. Yep, I see it.
And this is where the CT scan showed enhancement.

So, he is going to be cutting into my tongue flap, and more painfully than that, he will be going deeper & wider in Floor of mouth where this tumor arose from.

Today I got a new G tube installed. Trying to figure out why I keep losing water from my balloons , in last 2 G tubes.

I also told my surgeon yesterday, that I'm open to more Radiation treatments . I am a year out from my treatments, but with this new tumor, I think my R O might give more, just to this new tumor, perhaps?

Crystal