Thank you, CM57 ! Good to hear from you.
So glad it is warming up, in New York !
It's in the 70-80s here.

I am trying to finish my 3rd course of anribiotics. I have 7 days to go, so, I will finish them before my upcoming surgery.I

I had to cancel 2 GI procedures for this tumor surgery, CM. Both of them are supposed to help my Aspiration problem, which is how I got E. Coli pneumonia in the first place. Yes, I have had a resistant form of E. Coli, in my lungs!!! It is no supposed to be in there!
They think I must have aspirated my stomach contents....
So, after I heal from surgery, however long that takes--- I have to have those 2 GI procedures, and my doctor is also repeating my Modified barium swallow tests it's been a year since I've had those tests.

Tomorrow I see my Prosthedontist, about my Upper...

Yeah, my medical people are also saddened that I can't catch a break, anywhere.... It would be nice to find Remission....?? But not Yet for me.
I may have to do more Radiation, to mop up after surgery.
If it will help, I will do it !! They will have to make me Another mask because it's been a year since wearing my first one.

Fighting in is all I know to do, CM. I can't let this tumor just keep growing-- it is Visible, right now just after the April 11 surgery. It has no intention of stopping .

Neither do i.

Crystal