Hello forum --

I am also on another message board, because I am Stage III Head & Neck cancer, as well as oral cancer.

I am 75 -76 pounds, and on Permanent enteral feeds through my G tube. It's been 2 years this month since I've had any solid food. I am allowed only Liquids, and they may be taking that away soon,-- because of repeated pneumonias. In fact, I am taking Levaquin now, for a new airway infection. But, I am home right now, not in hospital tonight !

I had subtotal Glossectomy ( but with all my surgries for recurrences, only @ 1!4 of natural tongue remains. They removed part of right jaw bone, tonsils, all teeth, Had to remove Salivary glands that the SCC invaded, ... Bilateral Neck Dissection, Tracheostomy, ...second tumor floor of mouth.

Primary tumor was a monster-- 6.3 Centimeters long, by 3.2 Centimeters wide, by 2.1 Centimeters thick. It enveloped my entire tongue, and altered and invaded everything in its path.

Right now, I am 11 months post Radiation-- and they just found a new Pre-malignant mass in the purified Todd's of my hypopharynx, right beside my vocal cords.
And, I have a 1 Centimeter new lump, growing in front of mouth....

Before radiation, I had 3 recurrences to Base of tongue, All were Positive Margins!!
Then, it spread to lower lip/ deep into chin/ jaw-- with Deep Positive Margins.

I still have sore throat from Radiation!! Esophagus is obstructed at distal end. Repeated dilation are not working.

But here I am!! Anyone want to talk?
Going to feed my dog now,

Crystal