Update 5/8/18:

Had an ultrasound last Friday. Was told by the imaging department I needed a "base ultrasound" prior to an ultrasound guided FNAB to determine what, if anything, they would biopsy. While the two small nodes/glands are still swollen on my jaw, the radiologist report did not see anything to biopsy. The report suggested a CT scan if my ENT was still concerned. Unfortunately, I have not been able to talk to my ENT. I suspect he will take the radiologists recommendation and not do the biopsy.

At this point, I am a bit of a loss. I still have symptoms. I still have swollen glands. It seems I can't get them to biopsy the glands and conclusively say whether they are malignant or just reacting to viral or bacterial causes. While I am concerned, I have now had two nasendoscopys and an ultrasound, both of which came back clear. I have none of the tell-tale signs of anything malignant (large lump in neck or obvious sore in mouth). However, I still have two small swollen glands which haven't changed for 2 months (only on left side), difficulty swallowing (only on left side), and a general feeling of being unwell in my mouth.

Is there anything else I should/could do to conclusively rule out OC? Having done admittedly too much reading, I understand OC can be a tricky diagnosis. While I take some comfort in the diagnostic testing not revealing anything concerning, my symptoms continue to persist. So I am left with no biopsy to conclusively rule out OC and yet no diagnosis of any other cause of these symptoms. The uncertainty is obviously the worst part.

Thanks again for all the help on this forum. I admire each and every one of you for your courage and kindness.

WorriedSick101