Yes, he has mentioned being extremely fatigued for several days and we both know that is part of the journey. That's interesting about losing interest in his favorite shows. We had that conversation this morning and that was part of my increased concern. One thing he mentioned was seeing commercials for food and thinking, "I used to like to eat that." He was finding that very discouraging because right now he has zero and I mean zero interest in food. Every calorie is put in because he knows he has to do it. The RO was not there last week. We saw the PA and the speech path but 100% of the time was focused on pain management which was a huge problem at the time. We have that under much better control. I thought that would improve his mindset but instead he has had a far more difficult time coping with everything else. We don't see the MO until Tuesday. If he does not perk up before then I am going to have to ask for some direction. One thing I think is a huge contributor is that he could work very little last week. I think not being able to go in and see his friends/coworkers resulted in way to much time for him to think about his situation. I am worried about him but we will get through it. I just know this is all cumulative and I have felt like often we are just a little behind the curve in dealing with things. I am trying to be more proactive with this because I think your mental health is directly connected to your physical reserves for healing. Thanks for the insights.

Wife to DP. DX SCC BOT 1/31/17
First treatment 2/27/2017 Cisplatin 3 times and IMRT
Last treatment 4/18/2017
Clear PET 7/13/2017
PEG removed 8/4/2017