You're welcome to your opinion. I've been battling this dreadful disease with my parents since 2003. I've also conferred with Oncologists at world class teaching hospitals - they actually support cannabis use in my Mom's case. I don't leave any stone unturned, that quality is in my DNA. Research has taken place at Israeli hospitals and is currently underway at a university in California. In addition, the NIH continues to explore the possible uses of THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids for medical treatment. Moreover, there is enough anecdotal evidence that suggests it may help my Mom with her condition. Am I desperate? Absolutely. Is there a downside in comparison to your so called proven techniques? Given my Mom's situation, nope. The proven techniques that you speak of have not cured my Mom's problems; please read my profile, I'm not a newbie. In fact, the radiation that she received in '03, according to her docs at the hospital where it was administered, most likely caused her tongue cancer. I won't take any more space on the forum, but I'm somewhat offended by your response. You have not walked in my shoes, you have no idea what type of research I have done and I simply posted, requesting information, on an existing thread.

Last edited by didier; 06-26-2015 08:46 PM.

Mom's caregvr. DDS failed to dx 01/03. Dx Stg IV SCC 05/03. Induct. chemo, IMRT, 5FU, H, Iressa, Neck disect, radiation. Dad's caregvr. Dx 01/04 Ext. Stg SCLC. Mets to liver/bone 08/04. Died 11/12/04. Mom tongue CA dx 06/13, hemiglossectomy (80% removed) 08/13. Clean margins and nodes, but PNI. 6/15/15: Tongue CA at base of remnant tongue. Declined further tx; hospice.
Died 10/13/15. What a long and difficult journey.