The only scientifically proven ways to kill oral cancer is thru surgery (to remove the cancerous cells) or radiation with or without chemo (to zap and poison the cancer). There are NO other ways to eliminate this awful disease. We all would love to have other less invasive options but as of now they simply do not exist. Anyone claiming to have a "secret way to cure cancer" is flat out lying and trying to make money off other people's misfortunes. Save yourself and your mother's $$$ and health by following up with CCCs or other reputable medical facilities.

PS... The OCF forum is not the place to bring up unproven alternative treatments. Adjunctive therapies are very different from alternative treatments. Adjunctive therapies are things like manuka honey which helps patients not replaces conventional treatments. We strongly encourage alternative treatment types of conversations to happen other places than the OCF public forum. Part of our list of board rules is devoted to explaining this in more detail. Questions? Please PM me.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma