Thanks for the clarification and getting us all on the same page. As far as me, personally, I will tell 100.0% of the people that cross paths with me that NOTHING kills squamous cell carcinoma EXCEPT radiation cumulative dose of = or > 50 Gy of ionizing radiation, provided the tumor has tested + for the HPV oncogene, otherwise 70 Gy. Studies have shown certain chemotherapy agents have increased the probability of a more favorable outcome.

I offer this because one thing that is MOST important is exposure, getting the word out and letting all of us know what is going on in cancer world, collectively. We need to have the "elevator speeches" prepared at all times, one for the disease, one for our uniqueness. 10-15 second, sum it all up. Brian, would you please add, subtract or otherwise modify the message, if you will? I want to think we are carrying the same message, always.

As far as this discussion, honestly, there are no human studies of significance or reliance to say anything is going to absolutely do anything. Know this and find testamonials. Seek those people out and learn the similarities to what you are dealing with. Assume there are a limited number of pssobilities. This message is intended for those that have run out of options. My approach at that point is to help calm the soul, while finding anything that may hold a glimmer of hope. That means comfort with the goal of finding anything that has worked for any cancer. Then study that cancer, the symptoms, the treatment, etc., looking for similarities. It takes time and patience and you may know nothing more. But you did something. You do that till you don't want to any more.

This is why I study everything in terms of comfort care and pain relief. From how the symptom is manifested in the brain, nerves affected, etc. I don't bring at stuff here for a very specific reason. It is voodoo from a hippie magazine. I'm being extremely sarcastic in a friendly way, but there are NO scientific studies that even prove much of anything beyond nutrition. If anyone has run out of options, I will gladly share things via email, but not here. I won't dillute what has been done here.

SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021