There, I figured that title would get your attention.

I have a cake recipe that is so simple it's dangerous. I'm sure it goes by other names but I call it 321 cake.

Go buy two boxes of cake mix, one must be angel food cake, the other can be anything you want; with sugar, without sugar, gluten free, anything else will work.

Mix the two boxes together. Store the mix in a ziploc bag in the fridge.

When you're ready for cake, mix 3 servings of cake mix with 2 servings of milk (any kind), stir until it looks like cake batter. Then 1 minute in the microwave on high and you have hot, fresh cake.

Some people call it the most dangerous cake recipe on the planet because you can have fresh cake before the commercial break is over on your TV.

For serving size I like to use a coffee scoop. You can use a tablespoon or teaspoon if desired, but that won't give you much cake. Using the coffee scoop I get a really good size piece of cake, dimensions roughly 5x5x1.5 inches. .

Slather on some ice cream and none of us should have any trouble getting 2500 calories per day.

I've added peanuts and chocolate chips before baking, but they always sink to the bottom of the bowl, not a problem.

Tony, 69, non-smoker, aerobatics pilot, bridge player/teacher, avid dancer (ballroom, latin, swing, country)

09/13 SCC, HPV 16, tonsillectomy, T2N0.
11/13 start rads, no chemo
12/13 taste gone, dry mouth,
02/14 hair slowly returning
05/14 taste the same, dry sinuses, irrigation helps.
01/15 food taste about 60% returned, dry sinuses are worse in winter.
12/20 no more sinus problems, taste pretty good