Thanks all for the thoughts and ideas. They have been pumping me with extra fluids all week and even ordered for weekend. Also more anti naus meds by IV. To Christine's point, I learned this week that dehydration actually increases nausea. I think I got behind in the first few days and never caught back up. The nutritionist thinks that for chemo #2 they will just set up extra fluids from the start.

T, I am getting the 3 big bags. Glad to hear they won't back down easily, because neither am I! Was reassured to see I am taking all the meds Don had, except Reglen; thanks for taking the time to post the full list. Ativan has anti-naus and anxiety properties they say. It does help at moments but also knocks me on my heels, so will talk to the team about another med for breakthrough queas and also the topical rosy mentions, could have really used that this week but had no idea it existed!

Most of all thanks for the reassurance, others made it through and so will I --

(((HUGS)))

T3N2aM0 HPV+
5/26/13 discovered painless superball-sized lymph node in neck
6/26/13 DX SCC R palatine tonsil
7/16/13 TORS tonsillectomy & selective ND, mets to 2 nodes
9/3/13 Cisplatin and rads begin, tolerated 1.5 of 3 planned chemo doses
10/16/13 Treatment ends
Dec 13 Ulcer appears at surgery site
Jan 17 Biopsy -- no cancer!
Feb 17 CT/PET Scan lights up tonsil bed & nasal cavity, docs say probably inflammation, don't panic, rescan when ulcer subsides