Charm and Paul,
Whatever "caused" my cancer may never be known. But...it does seem reasonable to think that if one is living a spiritually, emotionally, physically and nutritionally healthy life that most illnesses will be readily overcome. And maybe, just maybe, cancer will never become well-established.
In my case, I realize that there have been some "lapses in the above...and malignant cancer emerged some three years ago.
Meanwhile, I'm hopeful to uplift my entire health...and maybe just maybe...the cancer will not be debilitating and may even eventually subside. I'm somewhat reassured that I have seen noticeable improvement in such as cuts, bruises, sores and even moles. So, these noticeable healings give me real evidence that my "health" is better for these gradual "lifestyle" changes I am making.

DX in 12/2010. Stage 4 SCC HPV+ BOT swollen lymph. I've spent the past 3 years away from medical treatments. Instead I've focused on good nutrition, active exercise, singing, laughing, oral exercises and such. I've had neither pain nor discomfort. But I haven't been able to kill the cancer. So, I'm now considering robotic surgery and/or radiation.