I'm sorry you feel so strongly against some of the alternate therapies. There is no risk to trying them and each person has their own outcomes whether it be physically, mentally or emotionally.

I had Reiki the last time I went through radiation and it helped me with relaxation and my sleep was wonderful. I always felt well rested those nights and I always woke up hungry the next morning.

Not everything is helpful to everyone, but I believe it is helpful to have an open mind.

You refer to "faith healing". In my opinion, when is it not a good idea to have a little faith?

Just my opinion....

As a side note, Acupuncture was the only thing that got my migraines under control when I was in my thirties.

'08 SCC Rt tongue,part glossect.
'09 Rt neck dissect, 3 Cisplatin, 35 rad.
Aug '11 Rt tongue,hemiglosstmy, Lt neck dissect, forearm flap, 8 Erbitux,30 rad, brachy tongue.
Oct '12 SCC prev stoma site. SCC inside trachea.
Nov '12 total larengectomy, addl neck disect, pec flap
Oct '15 Myelodysplastic Syndrome (form of leukemia)

Dec 8, 2015 passed away peacefully at home surrounded by loved ones
How Cindy wants to be remembered..."I want people to realize I am no longer trapped in this body prison, and I will be free and whole. I want to be remembered by all the good and loving times spent together, not in sadness."