The youngest daughter is surrounded by love and faith and family and is doing very well. The oldest daughter is going through a process much like my own. She/and I spend the first week in shock, avoiding anything emotional.
She said last week was quite rough, and I assured her that I am here if she wants to talk.
A grief counselor from hospice came and told me of a support group locally where the kids can talk to their peers about the loss they have experienced. It will be great.
The counselor was confident that I would be just fine, since my overall demeanor was one of happiness.
I just don't see the point in be unpleasant. It's a curse sometimes, but that's just me.

Anyway, I miss you gals/guys and appreciate all of you. Thanks for taking the journey with me.

Christine

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.