Kathy - I am going to look at the land Friday, along with another property with just under 4 acres and a lovely creek ON the property. The second one isn't finished, but it's priced accordingly and I have contacts there that can get it done.

I got AWESOME news today.

I haven't looked for work or anything yet because widow brain seriously rivals chemo brain and I don't remember shh right now.
Not to mention the random crying spells may not go over well.

Today, I get an email from the guy that owns the company I worked for back in Arkansas. It says "call me"...
He has finally realized that I carried that office and that without me, the so called accounting manager is a desperate failure. He offered me her job today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am.

The slight reservation I have is because he offered it to me several years ago but then didn't follow through with firing her. He'd better do it this time!

I already know and love all of the people there and the job is second nature so I can do it through the blonde moments and the tears! YAY!
Plus my son's best friends are there.

I also got my computer back from the shop today where they were combining Matt's hard drives and files onto my PC.
No charge. That man is great, I'll miss the service when I move.

To be fair... I don't sleep at night, I cry my eyes out a LOT and I am lonely as hell... but every now and then the universe smiles on me and I know I will be alright.

Christine

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.