All I can really say right now is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Yes, my boyfriend is young like me and has seemed to come around as he has seen me trying to get my nutrition through the shakes and the benecalorie and at least eating the oatmeal. It's something. It's really encouraging to hear that it does get better because when you google crap all you get are horror stories because, of course, the only time anyone wants to bitch or speak up is when things aren't going their way. Tomorrow is only 2 more weeks of rads! But I will say I found another little bump on the underside of my tongue that looks a lot like the one that popped up that made me go in for my third surgery that also came back positive for cancer. Had a little meltdown last night and my boyfriend was really supportive and told me to see my radiation/oncology dr. tomorrow and to call my ENT who has done my surgeries and said we'll go see him. It's been a while since we've seen him since my last surgery anyway. Hoping it's just a radiation side effect.

Female, 37 yrs old,Non-Smoker/Social Drinker, HPV-
T3 N1 M0 SCC Dx 11-10-11
11-23-11 Left Hemiglossectomy
11-30-11 Modified Radical Neck Dissection
01-25-12 Removed another spot on BOT, skin graft (left thigh)
38 RADS Tx Finished April 13, 2012
Fall 2014 - HBOT due to wisdom teeth extraction post radiation