I can SO relate to this.. i get that "life sucks and then you die" attitude from Matt too. Perhaps it's that we are the ones close enough to lash out at. In the line of fire and all...
It's complete bs though. I told Matt a few weeks ago, when we were discussing insurance needs and what will be taken care of after... he's giving his kids the majority... and they haven't done a darn thing for him through this. I am the ONLY one here and taking care of his ass every day.
I feel SO unappreciated and used. I need to start counseling for myself (he wont go) but I haven't the time... I must work full time, take care of the house, our 12 y/o, my second business from home... taking care of 'me' just doesn't seem possible sometimes. I just take another anti-depressant and keep going on auto pilot, praying it will all be over someday

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.