Adopt me Jim..I would look after you smirk
Then again I had better stay put to look after my Dad 81 with pancreatitis and Mum 82 with her pacemaker and on warfarin. At the moment thankfully both are doing OK. They have each other and live only 30min away. We have lunch out every 2nd Sunday and I organise our holidays for 3.
I have already booked for Christmas to spend it close to the rest of the family. We had to cancel last year as Dad landed in hospital for 4 weeks.
I am so sad that your children are not there for you now when you need the most.
Tell them all if they are not nicer to you now they are out of the will. (BTW that does not motivate me because mine are just getting by on welfare (love them both dearly).
I wouldn�t advocate the yak�s home in Timbuktu however there is always OCF to threaten them with.
You need to be with us for a long, long time with your health improving so that you can make their lives miserable�just kidding!
My love and best wishes for the upcoming surgery.
Angel Gabriele

History Leukoplakia bx 8/2006 SCC floor mouth T3N0M0- Verrucous Carcinoma.
14 hour 0p SCC-Right ND/excision/marginal mandibulectomy 9/2006, 4 teeth removed, flap from wrist, trach-ng 6 days- no chemo/rad.
6 ops and debulking (flap/tongue join) + bx's 2006-2012.
bx Jan 2012 Hyperkeratosis-Epithelial Dysplasia
24cm GIST tumour removed 8/2013. Indefinite Oral Chemo.

1/31/16 passed away peacefully surrounded by family