he missed monday and tuesday but did 26th today. 14 more to go.

it is ironic that i was fully aware of all of the complications going into this...i just didnt realize that the complications would stall his treatment so much. he should have been in recovery by now.

note to self and newbies: NEVER EVER NEVER assume treatment will be done in exactly 8 weeks, it leaves u wide open for frustration and heartache.

andys IMRT is at 8am every morning. i only douse him with lotion afterwards and at night. im sure it has worn off by the a.m. but thanks for letting me know not to put it on him before treatment because as bad as it is...i probably would have started to.

he went from 25 to 50 on the fentynol but he cant tell any difference, is supplementing them with vicodin. still not doing its job. i will talk to the RO.

at this point, he is down 50lbs since treatment began. he still has 14 IMRT to go. im freaking a little about that. as u can see in the facebook pics, he was not a large man to begin with. it is so hard to see him wasting away right in front of my teary eyes...

Teresa
-----------
CG to ANDY. Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC)
T2N2cMxG4 stage 4. 43 @ dx 8/31/09
tx 9/21/09-11/06/09 cispatin/docetaxel/5-FU X3
PORT 9/9/09, PEG 12/07/09
35 IMRT-1/wk carbo 11/30/09-2/3/10
tx stopped due to complications
IMRT BOOST 3/08-3/12/10
PET 4/12/10 CLEAR!
PEG out 4/14/10