Dana,

Well I was certainly not speaking to anyone on this site especially one that hadn't even posted on this topic so please don't assume what I may post is personal unless I write it that way. Oh and BTW my experience comes from owning restaurants in Florida and dealing with servers, bartenders, cooks, chefs, dishwashers, bussers, hostesses, preps, etc since 1990 and being the CPA to 100's of clients that also own bars and restaurants. It was meant to be a funny response to Jim's post but a sad reality is it's true for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I love all my employees (except the ones that steal from me) and treat most of them as if the're my kids.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.