Well !!
the oxygene treatment is over. In summary: although this was getting to be a nuisance as far a time was concerned it was otherwise not difficult at all quite contrary is was a breeze compared to everything else. I wished I had done this much earlier however!
Over all my mouth feels a lot more "normal" and has healed much better (there was an area/seam that was problematic). There is no more bleeding when I brush my teeth. Some of this may simply be due to the time this took..... it is difficult to put you finger on it. Nevertheless, I feel it was worth it. It does however "rob" you of a half a day for 6 weeks.
I developed the following routine: Stay up until very late and do whatever work/play then sleep for 4-5h get up and drive to the facility. Have a dive for 2.5h and sleep! They will wake you up 2 times, most annoying. Then get up again and go to work until late ..... and repeat 30 times or so.
This turned out to be extremely relaxing I was one of the few people who had a lower BP AFTER the treatment.
Also, I never had any issues with vision changes.

Markus

Partial glossectomy (25%) anterior tongue. 4/6/07/. IMRT start @5/24/07 (3x) Erbitux start/end@ 5/24/07. IMRT wider field (30x) start 6/5/07. Weekly cisplatin (2x30mg/m2), then weekly carbo- (5x180mg/m2). End of Tx 19 July 07.