The tank that I am using is according to their literature the biggest and most advanced in Illinois. It can seat twelve, although with any more than three, the misery would compound because the best part about it is being able to lie down during the thing, if you can get the mask and the hoses to rest comfortably.

Lucky me, I guess. Are all the other tanks for single person treatment?

Thanks especially for the food suggestionsm Minnie. I have discovered the omelet and the smoked salmon. I am (was!) a very dedicated foodie in one of the best food cities in the country and the loss of complex taste has really affected my quality of life. Nevertheless, I am working hard to adjust. One of the few things that work is osso bucco, very tender stewy lamb or veal shanks. For some reason, most likely the location of my cancer, the one thing that has tasted consistently good through the whole ordeal with coffee with heavy cream. So, for calories, I load in the sugar and the cream, although I can't really perceive the sweetness. Where there's a will, there's a way. Right! Of course right!

Best wishes,

Bonnie

In re the mask, it does truly suck! The air break uses ambient air so it is a major relief, but the sucking through the mask for two hours is miserable. I have asked them about adjusting it, but apparently it isn't possible.
Bonnie Glen