Christine,
So far no problems with hearing or vision at all. Generally after O2 treatments the diastolic pressure is increased.... not for me, probably because I am sleeping and am not freaked out by it (the chamber). Eating.... there has not really been a change. I can do pizza but still have problems with spicy stuff. No wine, but I can handle an occasional guinness. Jaw opening/trismus: I had full range motion before already..... not that I was told to watch out for this by my RO. I paid attention to it because of this board. I am starting to gain weight, so sooner or later, I will probably have to reconsider my whip cream "supplements".
I have not gone to the dentist... but I expect some work too, after the O2 treatment is over..

PS after spending mornings in the "can" I gave classes (lectures) today from 1-3 and 5:30 to 6:45. I still have some issues with pronunciation of sharp s' and rolling r's. Right now I pretty much feel like: I am back!!

Markus

Partial glossectomy (25%) anterior tongue. 4/6/07/. IMRT start @5/24/07 (3x) Erbitux start/end@ 5/24/07. IMRT wider field (30x) start 6/5/07. Weekly cisplatin (2x30mg/m2), then weekly carbo- (5x180mg/m2). End of Tx 19 July 07.