Rosie,

I agree with Cindy 100% Your posts are so helpful and I am amazed at your strength...I have sent you messages before about how much I appreciate your thought and care that you show in this forum to me and others here. Especially with all you have been through!!

I just came home from the hospital and it is almost midnight...and my mom is going to get hospice care. Thank you Rosie....

I have another question....My mom had excrutiating pain tonight because mucus had dried up in her mouth and she cant swallow. She is on major pain meds, the feeding tube, and oxygen. She is basically miserable and wants to die at this point. She wrote me a note tonight to "let go". That was very hard to read...She knows how much I love her..She is my best friend and I am losing her..This is awful...But, I have realized that it is better for her not to suffer. That is why I asked you that Rosie. I just cant bear the thought of months of suffering for my mom. She has had enough of the fight and pain. I am distraught.

Thanks for your support once again....I will write more later..Too choked up at this point to continue typing.

Lots of Thanks
Stephany

Stephany.Daughter of mother who passed away 3/26/05 from Recurrent Gum Squamous Cell Carcinoma. She had 3 surgeries, and 6 weeks radiation, and then passed due to infection. I miss her very much. She was 65 years young when she passed. Love you Mom!