Sweety & Sabrina,

I watched my beautiful mother who was always always smiling and was always complemented on how good she looked for her age (56) turn into an unhappy much older looking very thin and frail very saggy skinned person practically overnight. She too suffered what you both went through and I know as somebody who hasn't been where you are that it truly sucked worse for her than anything she'd ever experienced before or expected.

She is finally starting to smile more and slowly turning into the person she once was. She is 4 months post radiation and chemo and everyday she feels just a little bit more like her old self. I kept saying I just wish we could fast forward through the bad stuff and now the bad stuff is over.

Sabrina we've missed you. I was getting worried about you and I am so happy to see that you are back. Sometimes even the toughest people need to let down their guard and I'm glad to see that you are doing well.

Love,
Dani

Originally joined OCF on 12/12/03 as DaniO or Danijams
Dani-Mom SCC BOT & floor of mouth surgery-recur then surgery/rads & chemo completed 3/04
surgery 11/06 to remove dead bone & replace jaw w/ leg bone & titanium plate