When I had my IMRT they told me that the "splashing" would be minimal, luckily I passed the dental with flying colors (even still have wisdom teeth). Make sure those fluoride trays don't collet dust. My Dental oncologist told me not to worry if in the middle of treatment it gets too hard to use them. That they were really going to be of best use after treatment.(for the rest of your life).
Tony best of luck with the radiation. So a closer Rad center that's great Tony! So one more fun thing before your first zaps. The incredibly form fitting mesh type mask for comfort. NOT. I hated that thing but got ust to it just in time to finish my last week of treatment. Oh that reminds me of something. If you lose weight during treatment like I did. And if that mask starts to feel a bit loose. you must speak up! They will probably talk to you about this, but my Radiation tecs. did not. I had to tell them. And they made some minor adjustments. Just a heads up. You do not want any wiggle room.As the beams may not hit their exact mark if you should move the slightest bit while being zapped!

Shawn.

. Radio/Erbitex:(35/6.) .6/13 RSSC with met.to left neck.9/11/13 MND with left tonsil removal.9/18/13 margins failed, .Dx Terminal. 10/22/13 Dx.StageIII Lymphedema. Carboplatin/Taxol, cancer progression,WECF
3/14/2014 given 2 weeks, 3 maybe. All the veins in my head are slowly leakinging due to Ehlers Danlos syndrome. lucky thing is that my spinal fluid leaking out my nose is slowing the build up of pressure in my huge, huge head. you would not believe.