Thanks guys! I'm feeling better now! I'm ready to kick this sob in the face! Now if I can only convince Don there's hope! I called the cancer center of America in Philadelphia. They said they would pay for us to fly up, our hotel and food this is for our second opinion. They said we could have an appointment within a week! It all just depends on if our insurance will pay for it! I find out tomorrow. Pray they do!!! Don's mom, dad, and brother have been a huge help!! Don said he feels like there is a ton of mucus in his throat. I told him maybe it's from the trach just feeling different again. He can't remember what it felt like before. Has anyone else had this problem? Also he says he is craving a tall glass of coke. He can't even stand having the speaking valve in

Callie, 24, cg to husband, Don, 43, smoker 20+ years, quit smoking 12/11! 3/09- spot on tongue, biopsy-. 3/10 biopsy-. 10/14/11 biopsy+. Surgery to remove front half of tongue and 32 lymph nodes (contained in one node).. 12/09/11. 6 weeks rad tx 2/1/12-3/20/12. Trach removed 4/12. Still using peg.